|Number of schools||Elementary||Secondary|
|Number of teachers||287||169|
|Number of classrooms||295||109|
Dubbed as "Next University Town", Binalonan is proud of Mayor Ramon N. Guico, Jr.'s (and his son, Vice Mayor Ramon V. Guico III - 36-year-old licensed pilot and instructor) 2007 University of Eastern Pangasinan (UEP), which has advance computer and medical laboratories and library.
Other education centers include the WCC Aeronautical and Technological College (World Citi Colleges, (WCC) Aviation Company), an expansive facility which contains the Binalonan Airfield), St. Michael de Archangel College, Manantan Technical School, Holy Child Academy parochial school and Juan G. Macaraeg National High School.
WCC Aeronautical and Technological College, the aeronautical school that sits at the heart of Binalonan, Pangasinan. It also has the College of Engineering and Aviation Technology, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Tourism, and Flight Attendant Course. It offers the Flight Navigator Trainers Procedure II with MRO facilities, including its Airbus A320 full flight simulator.
• Rural Health Unit/Centers: 8
• Barangay Health Stations: 24
• Malnutrition Rate: 9.06%
• Severely Underweight: 1.17%
• Moderately Underweight: 7.88%
• No. of Day Care Workers: 29
• No. of Day Care Centers: 29
• No. of Day Care Childrens: 544
• Contraceptive Prevalence Rate: 51%
• Surveys show that 8,238 homes in Binalonan have water-sealed sewer/septic tank toilets which are used exclusively by members of the household.